Aquire the knowledge and tools you need to finally move your songwriting forward. Be confident that you are on the right track
Get your songs heard by people who can actually guide you to songwriting success because they've been there
You're Not Alone
Building Great Songs isn't just gifts and products. It's a destination where people just like YOU can find each other and learn together
Most songwriters stay in the dark about what is really holding them back
Are YOU currently:
Hear how working with Chris has affected these songwriters...
How Multi-Platinum Hit Songwriter Chris Wallin Got Started In Songwriting...
Don’t look back on another year and find yourself
1. Playing the same tired songs
2. Making the same excuses
3. And spinning the same wheels when you could be moving your songwriting career forward by receiving professional and transformative guidence
We shine a light on what you need by offering you...
1. A supportive community with "The Song Community" which is a facebook like forum full of potential co-writers and songwriters just like you. This community come free with the purchase of the course or a coaching package!
2. Songwriting tools through "Building Great Songs: The Course" that will improve your songs for the rest of your life by giving you a permanent destination for on demand learning about songwriting
3. A professional direction and direct access to those who have been, and still are, highly successful in the field. We offer rare one on one coaching with a genuine hit songwriter.
Take A Sneak Peek Inside
Building Great Songs: A Course For Songwriters
Meet Chris Wallin
"I know how hard it can be to get started in songwriting. It took me years of trial and error in Nashville to get a foothold. I understand every obstacle you face. You don’t need to struggle like I did. You can hone your craft and get clarity and direction in not years, not months or even weeks but hours."
Chris has written huge Billboard #1 songs such as:
- "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney
- “Love Me If You Can” by Toby Keith
- "People Loving People" by Garth Brooks
- “I’m Tryin’” for Trace Adkins
- “Something To Be Proud Of” and “Speed” by Montgomery Gentry and many more!
Other artists who have cut his songs include Lorrie Morgan, Ronnie Dunn, Aaron Lewis, Sammy Kershaw, Confederate Railroad, Neal McCoy, Brad Paisley, Joe Diffie, Diamond Rio, 3 Days Grace and many more!